Talent Acquisition Technology Recruiter
Universal City, CA
At Peacock you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
Adding to the rich history of NBCUniversal, Peacock is able to leverage a vast portfolio that includes broadcast and cable networks, classic and blockbuster films, sports and news. As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us.
We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
Dynamic and exciting opportunity to provide human resources leadership and support for NBCUniversal's Director-to-Consumer businesses. This role will partner closely with business leaders and be responsible for driving key HR initiatives in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, change management, employee coaching, compensation planning, succession planning, training & development. You will create and ensure these HR programs are specific for employees in digital. This position will report into the VP Human Resources, Peacock.
• Provide HR leadership in a dynamic environment across multiple locations
• Lead and leverage HR processes and drive key HR initiatives across departments
• Partner and collaborate with business leaders on strategies and provide HR guidance and input on decisions to execute and enable business goals
• Work with managers and talent acquisition to focus on recruitment and retention of internal and external talent in the digital space
• Provide coaching to department leaders and employees, offering feedback and advice on organizational issues
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Manage complex employee relations issues including organizational structures and investigations
• Work with management to develop and implement training strategies to meet workforce needs
• Uncover, assess and propose opportunities for strategic improvements
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field of study
• Minimum 7 years relevant HR experience including employee relations and organizational development
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, LA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Proven HR leader with the ability to generate a vision and strategy to guide the organization
through change, rethinking the way they look at decisions
• Possess a natural ease working with and relating to employee needs in a fast-paced, ever-changing matrixed environment
• Demonstrates ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles and be able to establish effective relationships at all levels, responding effectively and timely to demanding internal clients
• Trusted business partner with strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills
• Takes ownership; able to establish self as ''go to'' HR resource
• Excellent leadership, problem solving, project management, and presentation skills
• Proven influencer with excellent conflict resolution skills
• Extremely flexible, highly organized and able to easily shift priorities
• Ability to analyze data and use data to tell a story
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
• Ability to work independently, juggle priorities and manage time to effectively to meet deadlines
• Ideally has media experience supporting a digital team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5112-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.