At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment. As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Director, Finance, Peacock
• Own Technology & Product OpEx and CapEx budgets, partnering with the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer and their respective teams to plan, forecast and report financial results
• Establish a deep understanding on cost inputs to build, run and maintain the Peacock platform
• Work with NBCU and Sky teams to focus on variable (Cloud, CDN, VOD/Linear) costs, with a constant focus on efficiency
• Prepare and communicate presentation packages for executive leadership
• Run the monthly close process, inclusive of journal entries, actuals reporting, variance analysis
• Ad-hoc finance support for cost analysis, including financial walks, what-if scenarios and other requests as needed
• Support the Peacock FP&A team in planning processes, including Long Range Planning, Annual Budgets, Operator Reviews.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or similar
• 8 years experience in a finance or accounting role
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint User
• Experience with SAP
• Detail oriented and a critical thinker, able to solve challenges as they arise
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; ability to provide solutions that address issues & concerns
• Robust interpersonal skills and a team-player
• Ability to work independently, execute, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interest in television and technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ewz6-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.