At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Coordinator, Product & UX Team is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Direct to Consumer team and will provide administrative support to the Product and UX Teams who are responsible for the development of NBCU's TVE streaming products and services. This is an agile, fast paced group that builds amazing digital products for multiple entertainment and sports brands across the NBCUniversal portfolio.
The Coordinator's responsibilities will include managing day-to-day administrative and scheduling functions, working closely with the finance department on vendor and invoice tracking, assisting in internal and external team communications and team building events, and managing core office services, functions and space planning. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Product and UX.
• Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars across various timezones
• Complete administrative duties that include, but are not limited to: reconciling corporate credit cards, executive travel and expense reports, coordinating IT and facilities service, arranging departmental meetings, executive conference calls, preparing internal and external distributions and correspondence
• Work with finance and executives to ensure all department invoices are submitted, coded and paid in a timely manner, set up new vendors in SAP, and assist in classifying purchase card transactions
• Work closely with IT and Operations in planning office space for new employees and projects as necessary.
• Assist with and enhance process of on-boarding department new hires (parking, badges, location, IT and phone setup, onboarding guides, welcome gifts)
• Prioritize multiple assignments and projects while assisting with administrative and operational responsibilities of the department
• Support the maintenance and updates of internal team pages in Confluence or other systems
• Develop and support internal and external team communications including newsletters, blogs, Powerpoint/Keynote presentations
• Be point of contact and place drive-on passes for guests (when applicable)
• Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Coordinate office special event planning contributing to maintaining office culture
• Manage special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary and act as back up for other assistants and coordinators on team
• Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects as needed.
• Previous experience maintaining executive's phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and experience with both PC and Mac.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately
• A resourceful, self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently.
• Interest and/or experience within a digital or entertainment company is highly desired
• Detail-oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel and the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization
• Curious and kind
• A creative and proactive individual that improves upon their previous work
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8pz9-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.