Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Coordinator, Global Partnerships & Strategic Development Peacock is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Peacock team and will provide support to the Global Partnerships & Strategic Development leadership team. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team building and engagement activities. This is an exciting opportunity to build on knowledge of the media and streaming industry and the individual will assist with industry research and special projects. Excellent written & verbal communication skills are required.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Arranges and schedules numerous meetings; maintains and updates calendar; determines importance of meeting requests and schedules accordingly; demonstrates flexibility, patience and persistence in rescheduling meetings
• Participates in meetings and leads team meetings, takes notes and disseminates information to relevant stakeholders, prepares materials as necessary
• Research industry trends and developments, manages special projects and contributes to larger projects and initiatives
• Arranges travel and all accommodations; processes reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; tracks expenses and follows-up in timely manner
• Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items, arranging for food/drink
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional manner (virtually and in-person)
• Experience maintaining executive's calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Self-starter, who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through independently and strong emotional maturity
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Strong interest in and knowledge of media and streaming industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b4ym-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.