Marketing Analytics Manager
New York, NY
The Ad operations Lead is responsible for overseeing a team that will gather all assets required to support Peacock related deals, efficiently trafficking assets within agreed upon SLAs and maintaining campaigns throughout their lifetime. Primary day to day focus will be client and sales facing, ensuring media is delivered to published specifications within lead time and campaigns are being accurately executed. The Ad operations Lead is also responsible for any troubleshooting and reporting requests.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Manage a team of Campaign Managers.
• Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team, Clients & agencies to ensure campaign fulfillment
• Interact with clients to ensure proper specs are being sent over and creative coming in is on time and meets our spec
• Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
• Must be able to process first party hosted assets in our various internal systems
• Must be able to traffic campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
• Must be able to pull third and first party reporting
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
• Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
• Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
• Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
• Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request
• Help mentor the more junior team members and guide them with campaign set up and various nuances
• Work closely with senior management to ensure trafficking process is buttoned up and aligned with management expectations
• Setup, QA, activate, and troubleshoot direct sold campaigns serving as the Ad Operations expert for a growing line of business
• Support best in class user experience using internal tools and trafficking best practices
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in Sales Operations.
• Management experience is preferred
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event or receive urgent off hour requests.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative OnAir/Sintec)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs ATP Bookend, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, Nielsen, tracking etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
• Experience compiling reporting and building wrap up decks
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment