Sponsorship Traffic Lead
Remote / Virtual
Overview and Responsibilities
The Vice President, Account Services & Operations, leads both the Project Management, and Digital & Production Operations teams. The position liaises with internal and external clients and works closely with internal teams in order to manage projects from inception to completion, in all media (print, digital, video, merchandise, branding, etc.) ensuring that clients' objectives and budget parameters are achieved.
In addition, this position is responsible for bringing all department production & project management systems, software and processes up to industry standard to best serve clients' needs and help our internal teams reach their maximum creative and strategic potential. This role will also be responsible for standardizing project management process, production workflows, procedures, resource planning and communication across the department.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide strong leadership for Account Services, Digital & Production Operations team. Oversee Account Services staff on various projects; provide guidance and feedback that nurtures growth
• Partner with SVP on key company initiatives, relationship building, resource planning and liaise with brand groups and lines of business.
• Develop strong partnership with other area leads in resource planning and project workflow
• Strategize with clients and internal teams to develop most effective and cost-efficient campaigns, initiatives, materials and more
• Oversee digital team to support bringing digital solutions to larger campaigns and initiatives.
• Ensure projects are balanced among the project managers and that expertise is fully applied.
• Updating clients on the status of their projects through daily verbal and written updates, including status reports, budget estimates and production schedules
• Communicate all project details to Creative & Strategy team, develop schedules and budgets and enforce them
• Manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously
• Ability to understand project management on print, digital and video operations with the ability to provide solutions when the team is face with challenges.
• Balancing the workload amongst the staff and building relationships with freelancers to call in when needed to support the department
• Help develop, manage, and communicate process and procedural changes
• Creating a project environment that facilitates maximum creative and strategic effectiveness
• Bachelor's degree
• 8-10+ years of ad agency or in-house creative group account executive/administrative experience.
• Proficiency managing a staff and heavy workload. Must have client services experience.
• Knowledge of digital, video and print production
• Solid hands-on production operation and/or creative operation experience
• Strong familiarity with managing project management, digital asset management, file transfer, online storage systems and workflows
• Proven leadership abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize/manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills!
• Strong strategist for client objectives, creative ideas, and production execution
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re46z2-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.