Technical Lead (Azure SME, Slack App)
Overview and Responsibilities
We at Paramount Global are looking for a Technical Lead for our End User Technology (EUT) & Experience Group within Corporate Technology!
The EUT team focuses on delivering captivating experiences to boost efficiency, transformation, and engagement at enterprise scale, while making sure adoption and implementation management provide continued improvement.
We need the Tech Lead to own Enterprise Collaboration platforms, Corporate Intranet tech stacks, and business service support delivery, as well as define roadmaps for a growing number of applications on existing and emerging tech platforms that support vital operations, globally!
• Accountable for the prioritization, assessment, planning, design, quality standards, and user documentation for the fulfillment, support, and migration of enterprise cloud solutions, using an approved and agreed tech stack.
• Analyze, define, and detail technical requirements for a system, considering its interfaces and interdependencies with other systems.
• Collaborate with infrastructure teams, Product Owners, SMEs, and/or Customers to clarify requirements, including those that involve multiple interdependent systems/apps, simplifying where possible. Support custom apps and vendor products.
• Conduct Security and Compliance reviews and handle necessary fixes. Coordinate with Paramount Tech SMEs and/or vendors to resolve systems issues, identify RCA, and plan preventative measures.
• Lead team of 8+ technical contributors, providing work direction and mentorship. Conduct Technical Assessments and outline growth areas for the team, as well as follow CI/CD guidelines, perform retrospectives, and code/standard reviews.
• Align with the changing tech landscape and business needs. Stay active on training and certifications and be current with product knowledge and industry trends.
• Influence and handle customer needs while providing timely customer service.
• Minimum 7 years of leading tech teams and technical architecture /application development in SharePoint, O365, and related technologies.
• SME in Microsoft Azure (VM hosting, EC2, Function Apps, etc.), Azure DevOps, AWS (VM, EC2, Lambda, etc.).
• Proven history in connected systems, primarily Slack (Slack App Development), Workplace by Meta, Zoom, Moveworks, and Web front-end tech along with other inter-related/adjacent systems and technologies. This also means being able to build out apps for Slack, O365, Zoom, etc.
• Efficiency in source code management (Bitbucket, GitHub); oAuth, ADFS 2.0/3.0, FIM, AD, Windows Authentication, NTLM, Kerberos, and other authentication, including IDPs and SSO (Okta, Duo, Azure AD).
• Ability to digest new SAAS based software and craft custom Microservice architecture/out of the box solutions. Can build reporting on PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
• Expertise in SDLC, CI/CD, and project implementation methodologies. Has defined and driven development and testing standards for teams, including setup and usage guidelines for the supporting toolset (JIRA, Jenkins, Testrail, GitHub etc.).
• Experience in React/Angular, NET 3.5/4.5+, WCF, WPF, SOAP, oData Services, Box (and other cloud migration tools), Windows Stack (Windows Server, IIS, SQL), and LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6003-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.