Overview and Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a world-renowned company and a fast-growing team? Then Paramount might be the place for you! We're searching for a spectacular Analyst to join our Ad Sales Strategy team, a key position within our group. In tandem with Ad Sales groups across the company, this team assists in the evaluation of market trends, development of overall sales strategy and goals, and enables Ad Sales Leadership to make strategic choices. We're a key driver of change in the Ad Sales organization, while encouraging collaboration across Ad Sales and related groups, to drive ad revenue and future opportunities. The Analyst position is a vital part of the team, responsible for the underlying research, analysis, and insights for the various Strategy projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses, and help develop insights and recommendations for our business and the broader marketplace to drive business forward
• Build Excel models and analyses to analyze trends
• Develop forecasting models
• Assist in running the National Sales Incentive Compensation plan design and mechanics, including leading diverse cross-functional collaborators
• Navigate improvement in project management workstreams
• Monitor the advertising, marketing, and media/tech industry for key trends to formulate projections both short and long term
• Compile and analyze information from internal and external sources for each year's Upfront strategy
• Produce well-designed and effective and Power Points, articulating the narrative behind presentations clearly and succinctly to the VP and other upper management at Paramount
• Work on special projects and ad hoc requests as needed
• Lead training sessions as necessary
• Collect/analyze data to provide insight on trends in the industry and the performance of Paramount Ad Sales
• Work with cross-functional teams and business areas to initiate selected projects such as digital and linear ad sales, integrated marketing, research, and business intelligence/P&I/Yield
• Summarize disparate data into illuminating Executive summaries
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with sales CRM and reporting tools, such as Salesforce, Google Data Studio, and Tableau or similar visualization tools
• Experience with large data sets, synthesizing insights, financial / operational modeling and recommending actions from data
• Proficiency in key frameworks for strategic analysis - for example, competitive analysis, key financial ratios, SWOT analysis, market/industry analysis, etc.
• Strong knowledge and curiosity about the media, entertainment, and advertising industry
• Ability to apply knowledge and resourcefulness in acquiring needed data, both from internal systems as well as external data and sources, understanding the appropriate internal groups on point to provide key types of data (e.g., financials, ratings, etc.)
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xwqq-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.