Sr. Software Quality Engineer - Automation(Apple)
Paramount+ is looking for a passionate, self-motivated Sr. Software Quality Engineer - Automation (Apple) to join our team to support all aspects of testing (functional, performance, load, security, etc.) on Apple Mobile/TV platforms. This individual will be partnering with various teams (product, engineering, and quality) by assisting with the development of processes and tools that allow the organization to excel in its continuous software development initiatives.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working across different departments and partnering with multiple technology partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount Global linear & streaming content to consumers. If you are passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example, and simply being you at work, join us at Paramount Global.
• Work on product/project teams developing test plans, test cases and automation scripts
• Perform manual and automation testing for feature verification and regression across iOS and tvOS platforms.
• Work alongside and mentor other test engineers to continuously improve process and provide recommendations into our internal training boot camps
• Effectively communicate complex and/or difficult information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting many products on varied release cycles
• 5+ years experience within a test engineering role working in an agile environment
• 5+ years of developing test automation scripts in Selenium, Appium, Webdriver
• 3+ years of Mobile/OTT testing experience (with iOS/tvOS)
• Knowledge of proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler, Httpwatch)
• TDD and BDD experience a plus
• Experience in the Media/Entertainment industry a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field. Combination of education and related work experience will be considered.
#LI - NS1
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zx39-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.