We are looking for a Financial Analyst Home Media Reporting who will be responsible for all accounting functions related to Domestic and International Digital and Physical Distribution of feature motion pictures!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Review and analysis of Digital and Physical license agreements (interpret contractual terms; establish revenue recognition requirements; establish billing and payment terms).
• Complete financial month end/quarter end close process including revenue recognition, revenue accrual, cash application, A/R reconciliation and deferred income.
• Assist with royalty statement ingestion and processing through Media Maestro system.
• Maintenance of royalty statements tracker and summary log.
• Prepare various balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forwards.
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting and customer queries.
• Bachelor's degree required, in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 1+years of Finance / Accounting experience
• Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel)
• Experience in Entertainment Industry preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Self-starter with ability to proactively identify issues and propose resolutions
• Excellent written & oral communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ky81-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.