We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team!
This person will be supporting the Executive Vice President for World Wide Home Media Sales and Distribution, and the Senior Vice President for Home Media Operations. You will manage business related tasks for the team, such as managing calendars, meetings, travel and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be adept at solving problems and have executive or administrative assistant experience.
• Manage executives' inbox, calendars and meeting set up
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking and logging calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
• Acting as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Maintain and circulate agendas for department and customer meetings
• Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports
• Helping prepare for meetings
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings
• Preparing, reports, memos, and other documents
• Researching data to prepare documents for review and presentation
• Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Creating visitor gate passes and greetings
• Using various software, including Tableau, Salesforce and Microsoft office suite with focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Making travel arrangements
• Preparing travel and entertainment expense reports
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails, and other correspondence
• Provide general administrative support
• Manage executive mailing list with Vision
• Oversee Paramount's consumer response program
• Monitor Paramount 3rd party providers
• Manage email responses from consumer via the Paramount's consumer email account
• Minimum 1+ years of Executive/Administrative Assistant experience
• Experience supporting senior management preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with form-specific software
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqov7x-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.