Los Angeles, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Manager, Data Analytics to enhance decision-making across the studio – from within the Theatrical Marketing department – via data exploration, analysis, and visualization. Reporting to the VP, Data Analytics and working as part of a collaborative team, this role will be responsible for establishing relationships and presenting findings to a broad range of creative, technical, and business partners. Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today! Additional responsibilities to include:
• Perform complex analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization, and findings for marketing and tactics and campaigns – both paid and earned.
• Support the setup of marketing and media experimentation initiatives in collaboration with key partners from across the department.
• Monitor real-time audience reactions and metrics across social, digital media, and various other audience feedback platforms to identify trends and uncover insights that help shape strategies and tactics.
• Work with key IT partners to assist with the capture, storage, and processing of the data itself.
• Track and compile industry trends, and perform competitive analyses to guide marketing and content strategies.
• Design and build new front-end dashboards and tools to help deliver insights to key partners.
• Develop trusted relationships with various partners studio-wide.
• 5+ years' experience in a highly analytical environment, ideally corporate strategy, planning and/or analysis in an entertainment/digital media/consumer products or services company, top management consulting firm, investment bank or similarly demanding environment in which modeling and strategic analysis are regularly performed.
• Strong background in identifying key questions, performing quantitative analyses independently, and communicating findings in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellence in crafting, presenting, and socializing complex ideas, recommendations, and insights with an adaptable communication approach.
• Deep understanding of the social media landscape including platforms, metrics, etc.
• Demonstrable leadership and experience working in cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor's degree strongly desired OR equivalent experience.
• Hands-on experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, specifically, a plus) as well as advanced SQL.
• Ideally 1+ years of experience at an entertainment studio and/or streaming platform.
• Foundational knowledge of the MarTech/AdTech landscape.
• Experience in market research, marketing attribution, user journey mapping, user experience or first-party data acquisition.
• Working knowledge of various social analytics and audience analysis platforms (Talkwalker, ListenFirst, Affinio, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, Sprinklr, etc.) ideal.