The Client Solutions team is a high-energy, fast-paced team within Paramount Global's Digital Integrated Marketing division passionate about developing custom media solutions that demonstrate the full scope of Paramount Global's digital portfolio of assets to generate revenue. We interface directly with the digital ad sales team and function as externally-facing, client-focused marketing experts.
The Manager of Client Solutions will work directly with Account Managers, Account Executives, and their Directors/Vice Presidents on client-specific requests to build original, industry-leading pitch presentations that deliver on clients' business objectives/priorities. The ideal candidate is a seasoned storyteller who can articulate brand challenges.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Partner directly with Account Managers, Account Executives, and Directors to develop innovative custom marketing solutions for client RFP responses, proactive pitches, and key meetings.
• Serve as pre-sale lead on capabilities, strengths, and available content programming across Paramount Global Digital.
• Lead tactical and creative meetings, contributing by bringing new ideas to the table, asking powerful questions, and pushing innovation.
• Manage workflow, contribute ideas, gather assets, and write elements of larger, high profile, or complex projects and presentations.
• Work closely with counterparts within the organization including, but not limited to: digital strategy, brand partnerships, yield, ad sales research, etc.
• Efficiently manage approvals, mocks, and integration details in order to build strategic presentations.
• Internal expert on challenges and opportunities inherent to priority digital ad sales products and platforms.
• 5+ years of media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency, or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions.
• Phenomenal storytelling and communication skills, and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Proven ability to manage several priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of partners.
• Expertise in digital media with an informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges. Knowledge of TV media capabilities is a plus.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Training in analytics & media measurement platforms such as comScore, Neilson, Google Analytics, Tubular Labs
• Intrinsic curiosity and interest in the advertising marketplace and cross-screen media consumption.
• Positive, insatiably curious, and resourceful, with a strong ethic.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
• Upbeat, can-do, proactive, calm under pressure, and a sense of humor.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9qo6-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.