Account Executive, Programmatic
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities:
Are you looking to make an impact in how Paramount brings in revenue? Paramount Digital Video & Interactive Sales is an innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across our digital and streaming portfolio using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all audiences and media platforms, collectively reaching 150 million domestic viewers across our full digital footprint!
As part of the Paramount Programmatic Center of Excellence, we play a pivotal role in growing Paramount's Programmatic advertising revenue. Reporting to the Programmatic Senior Director, you will be navigating existing business and generating revenue from agencies and marketers, with a consultative and technical advertising approach! Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Achieve and surpass established revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Build, lead, and deliver on a programmatic sales pipeline that focuses on new and existing programmatic marketers, agency traders / buyers, and DSP account management teams with a strategic and analytical sales approach.
• Collaborate with Paramount's extended sales team and internal collaborators to elevate and evangelize Paramount's data and programmatic solutions and offerings
• Develop strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key client decision makers across agencies, advertisers and programmatic partners
• Stay active with key industry events, trends, and emerging ad technologies
• 3+ years of Ad Tech / programmatic advertising sales and/or business development experience
• A strong understanding and knowledge of the programmatic landscape, programmatic buying/PMPs – including technology, techniques, partners, and business models
• Excelled in client-facing situations while working cross-functionally with internal sales/marketing, yield, and business development teams to ensure growth in programmatic
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
• Strong analytical thinking, strategic problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Proactive behavior to challenges
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and upbeat atmosphere
• Ability to cultivate relationships and address internal and external client issues
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq0oq-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.