Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
As Paramount+ continues to grow, so does the need for additional creative marketing talent. We are looking for a Supervising Producer, Brand Creative, that will cultivate phenomenal 360 marketing content to promote the Paramount+ streaming service. This includes Originals, Sports, Movies, Live Events, and Library titles. We are looking for someone with a passion for media, pop culture & sports with a relentlessly positive and collaborative approach. They can effectively work cross-functionally and support Creative Directors, Project Managers, and Strategic Marketing brand leads to foster alignment on the creative vision for each campaign. As part of a dynamic, fast paced environment, the Supervising Producer will work with creative teams. This includes editors, designers, and production personnel to deliver inspirational, clear, creative direction that results in content that levels-up to strategy and exceeds creative goals. Along with managing in-house creative, this candidate will manage relationships with cross company brands and creative leads to ensure aligned messaging.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic and thoughtful leader with superb creative taste. They are eager to inspire multidisciplinary creative teams in a collaborative environment and has experience that demonstrates both creative and logistical excellence.
Come join our team!
• Provide clear, insightful direction for marketing assets crafted by teams within Paramount Streaming, agency partners and freelance resources.
• Work cross-functionally to support product quality and standard methodologies for brand alignment across marketing campaigns.
• Push creative ideas from concept to completion in partnership with VP/CD, SVP and Head of Creative.
• Manage the finishing process across print, av, digital and social media assets, working with internal and external partners.
• Bring a perspective to photo shoots and video captures, and feel comfortable giving direction as well as managing talent.
• Facilitate efficient and effective communication between groups to guide marketing campaigns from ideation through on-time delivery.
• Implement best-practices and technology across divisions to support system scalability, effective production, budgeting and tracking of assets.
• Work with senior leadership to constantly evolve & refine workflow.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience leading creative work at a media organization and/or creative agency.
• Proven experience developing trailers, promos, and supporting assets.
• Proven track record of breakthrough creative development and a passion for storytelling.
• Experience in emerging visual design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, Email, Mobile and Social.
• Proven ability and experience collaborating with teams and delivering constructive, inspired, creative feedback.
• Advanced knowledge of video production and post-production with experience with systems implementation in a successful environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
• Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or Avid software.
• Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana or JIRA.
• Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Experience with AVOD / streaming subscription services.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals.
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster healthy relationships cross-functionally.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners!
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail!
• A passion for pop culture (music, movies, television, theater, etc).
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32zq4-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.