Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our social and native video teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories-as told through video, editorial, and social platforms. We promote programming from Paramount+ which includes movies, live sports, breaking news with a mountain of entertainment from the ViacomCBS brands such as CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, and Smithsonian! Our team optimizes the best of Paramount+ content to drive audience, engagement, retention and revenue. We use data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape while recognizing opportunities for innovation that is continually evolving!
Overview & Responsibilities:
Our team at Paramount+ is looking for a Social Media Producer to support our social media presence and grow engagement for the Paramount+ brand handles. This role will be responsible for day-to-day content creation and posting, plus collaboration with partners across the ViacomCBS portfolio of entertainment brands, movies, sports, news, and live specials. The ideal candidate is skilled in creating content and writing for social audiences, with prior experience representing the social voice for a major brand. They will be passionate about the entertainment space, stay up to date on the latest digital media trends, and love to brainstorm and develop unique multiplatform creative. This position reports to the Social Manager for Paramount+.
• Develop and execute the social content and programming strategy in support of the Paramount+ brand handles across multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and more)
• Collaborate with Paramount+ teams across video, design, marketing, and PR to develop innovative creative that is optimized for social distribution
• Partner with brand social teams across ViacomCBS and represent the Paramount+ social team in regular meetings and planning sessions
• Maintain a well-detailed and organized publishing calendar
• Support the copywriting, positioning, and publishing of daily posts promoting content across the ViacomCBS portfolio
• Bring a creative mind to brainstorming sessions to pitch new content ideas and campaigns that you will then lead from conception to execution
• Build and grow social followings through daily community management - actively engage and respond to followers and implement tactics to encourage conversation
• Track & analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives, build social recap reports, and present key findings to executives and partners
• Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• 3+ years producing custom social content while running brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment
• Adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres
• Experience developing and crafting visuals and video optimized for sharing
• Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each
• Keen eye for visual storytelling with ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution
• Meticulous attention to detail, including grammar and brand voice consistency
• Ability to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the streaming landscape
• Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture
• Phenomenal communication skills and ability to articulate concepts
• Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary
• Ability to mine and use data to develop content quickly against social trends
• Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary
• Candidate will be required to provide samples of prior work.
• Previous employment with a television network, major studio, or entertainment agency
• Working knowledge of Photoshop or basic graphic design skills
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33095-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.