The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Senior Coordinator, Email Ops & Marketing to help our international marketing efforts across multiple streaming brands. As a coordinator on the team, you will be responsible for the delivery of marketing communications to our users of Paramount+ and PlutoTV. This is a multi-faceted role that will work with teams around the globe. If you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, are well organized, and have a keen eye for detail, please apply!
• Responsible for day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email design, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic campaigns
• Responsible for email communications creation using HTML and other tools
• Own all phases of email marketing including development, planning, scheduling, list segmentation, design/layout, testing, delivery and conversion reporting
• Work with local Retention and Lifecycle teams on campaign strategy and execution
• Coordinate newsletter content, schedules, and deployments across various international markets
• Operate within Salesforce Marketing Cloud to develop, test, schedule, deliver and report on email marketing campaigns
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
• Assist with creation and uploading of graphics in Adobe Photoshop
• Collaborates with partners to define and recommend target audience profiles by analyzing the data within the customer database
• Work cross-functionally to establish email performance benchmarks and recommends actions to improve performance
• Regularly apply a/b/c testing strategies to continually improve results
• Collaborates with stakeholders and Creative team on creative email template development
• Perform quality assurance checks for all email launches
• Assist in developing comprehensive reports detailing all key email marketing metrics, including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, etc.
• 2+ years of work experience in email and CRM marketing, even better if it's in streaming subscription services!
• Experience with implementing triggered campaigns and automated lifecycle journeys
• Experience of CRM platforms and best practices, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio and Journey Builder)
• Excellent Skills in AMP Script, HTML, and CSS to fully customize email and mobile Marketing
• Excellent understanding of CRM metrics and how they impact the performance of the overall business
• Experience developing and analyzing campaigns within Braze
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership.
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
• Ability to assist in design (Adobe Illustrator, Sketch)
• Knowledge in TV Content
• Experience with SQL
• Consumer of entertainment content and curiosity for the space
• Experience in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
• Knowledgeable of email compliance and privacy legislation, both domestic and international (specifically: CAN-SPAM; GDPR; CASL; CCPA)
• Experience with data extensions management and integration
• Experience with tools such as Braze content Engagement, Movable Ink, and Justuno
• BS/BA in related field preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwv1b2-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.