Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support both the Vice President and the Director of Development of the Originals team at Paramount Plus. The role requires someone with integrity, a passion for storytelling, and a desire to work in development. Our ideal candidate is upbeat, flexible, poised as well as confident when working with all parts of the business. We are interested in meeting candidates that are resourceful, dynamic, insightful, and forward thinking.
• Admin support to VP and Director, including answering phones, scheduling, setting up conference calls and meetings, filing upkeep, and organization
• Tracking and logging incoming material (i.e., pitches, cuts, drafts, submissions, and samples), and up-and-coming talent
• Writing detailed notes on projects
• Providing script coverage
• Creating tracking lists for writer and director staffing
• Acting as direct liaison' with creatives, interdepartmental offices, and studio counterparts
• Performing clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
• Acting as a custodian of corporate documents and records
• Composing and preparing confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Creating and maintaining database and spreadsheet files
• Processing and organizing expense reports
• Arranging travel plans and itineraries and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1+ assistant experience at an agency, production company, network, or studio environment
• Script coverage experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and industry tracking software
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
• Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure
• Positive attitude and the ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
• Good judgement and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roj9v3-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.