Localization Support Specialist
Audio Engineer, Promo/Marketing (Paramount+)
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The Paramount+ Creative Marketing group is seeking an experienced Audio Engineer to join their team. This person will be responsible for mixing, sound design, and scoring promotional content in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
This candidate will work with the creative team to establish and maintain the ''sound'' of the Paramount+ Brand. This includes everything from creatively collaborating with Creative Directors/Editors/Post Production Supervisors to sourcing or composing original music!
• Work creatively and collaboratively with Producer/Editors on sound design and mixing
• Provide expert technical audio support to the Paramount+ Creative Marketing team
• Act as the first line of defense in solving studio and workflow issues
• Maintain studios and help manage audio software and plugin updates
• Source and/or compose original music
• Repair sub-standard audio
• Improve workflow standardization and optimization.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum 4+ years of experience as an audio engineer (or equivalent position) required - broadcast environment preferred
• In-depth knowledge of Pro Tools and cutting-edge plug-ins
• Comfortable with the concept of LKFS measurements and mixing for different specs and platforms
• Ability to quickly, calmly, and creatively solve complex issues under pressure
• Manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Positive attitude and solid communication skills to articulate complex technical information to team members with technical and/or non-technical backgrounds
You might also have -
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7xvq-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.