Director, Product Management - Content Experience
Santa Monica, CA
The Senior BI Manager, Marketing (full-time, salaried, regular) will be responsible for supporting our Marketing team with their daily data request, data insights, and visualizations. Ideal candidates should have experience independently setting and executing against a product roadmap, managing a cross functional team of analysts, marketing and product managers, and driving measurable key performance indicators. In addition, candidates should have an analytic mindset, a passion for creating customer-centric products, a strong background in marketing operations, and excellent communication skills.
What you will do
· Partner with analysts to build reporting requirements, data visualizations, user stories, marketing kpis and success measures for both acquisition and retention initiatives
· Serve as central point of contact for analytics on the marketing team, connecting engineering, marketing, content, finance and business intelligence teams
· Be able to clearly communicate vision, important KPI's, and how the team's work prioritization aligns with the goals of the business intelligence team
· Conduct A/B tests and perform other quantitative and qualitative analyses
· Integrate data analytics, acquisition success metrics, user experience research, and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of marketing initiatives and acquisition channels
What you will bring to us
· Passion for ongoing learning and ability to successfully operate in a dynamic fast-paced environment
· Working knowledge of all aspects of the acquisition, subscription, and retention customer lifecycle, analytics, reporting, and usage tracking software.
· Experiencing partnering closely with an analytics team to ensure all analytics specs are implemented
· Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and delivery of projects successfully on time.
· Ability to think strategically and creatively.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly detail oriented, strong technical intuition, organized and collaborative.
Requirements to be Successful
· Requires a B.A/B.S, preferably in a business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· Experience working closely with Content Managers and software engineers in an Agile environment.
· Experience working with SQL queries in Redshift or Snowflake environments
· Experience working with Tableau or Power BI data visualization tools
What Hemisphere Provides you
· Entrepreneurial work environment
· Ability to grow and develop your career
o Company Matched 401K
o Company Paid Life Insurance
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezqw2-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV) is the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high-growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with leading television, streaming and digital content platforms. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates five leading U.S. Hispanic cable networks, two Latin American cable networks, the leading broadcast television network in Puerto Rico, the leading Spanish-language subscription streaming service in the U.S., a Spanish-language content distribution company and has an ownership interest in a leading broadcast television network in Colombia. Hemisphere owns and operates Pantaya, the leading Spanish-language subscription video on demand (SVOD) service in the U.S., streaming the biggest names and most popular titles in Spanish entertainment via its premium catalog of original series and top-grossing movies.