Senior Product Manager
New York, NY
Noggin by Nick Jr. is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions, through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. Noggin is a direct-to-consumer offering available on standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
• Lead the development of a learning-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
• Oversee the entire lifecycle of features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, designers, developers and QA.
• Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
• Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team-foster a creative, collaborative and disciplined culture to produce the best results possible.
• Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
• Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments.
• Leverage data in making product decisions and setting priorities; encourage metrics-based optimizations-striking the right balance between fixing bugs and launching new features.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years experience in product management with at least 2 years working with a consumer-facing digital product
• Experience developing products for kids
• Experience with direct-to-consumer products and/or edTech preferred
• Deep understanding of the product development process end-to-end; technical background or extensive experience with the technical side of product development
• Expert knowledge of user research, UX and product design methods and practices
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
• Highly motivated to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements and measures of success
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
• Strong understanding of the Apple and Android ecosystem
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bjm0-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.