Manager- Franchise Planning - Adult IP
New York, NY
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
The Manager, Paid Social Media, reporting to the Sr. Director, Audience & Media Strategy, is responsible for 360° paid social media efforts across the Nickelodeon consumer marketing portfolio. This includes driving brand awareness, linear tune-in, and user acquisition to digital experiences and select digital products. The ideal candidate has a passion for building and nurturing fandoms and knows how to do so with strategic marketing and media tactics.
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place, and we should deliver on that mission in everything we do. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon's most iconic brands, and research, explore, and discuss the most exciting trends in digital every day.
• Create paid media plans -- inclusive of flighting, target parameters, investment, unit mix-- across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.)
• Execute paid social campaigns using self-serve tools and drive continuous improvements through rigorous analysis and optimization
• Set and track key performance metrics that align with key business objectives; work in partnership with analytics team to build and communicate actionable reports
• Partner with Viacom Digital Studios team to build and execute strategies to drive growth and consumption across YouTube
• Maintain close relationships with contacts at all social media platforms, staying abreast of all product updates and advertising opportunities
• Serve as subject matter expert on all things paid social media and act as a resource for teams across the organization (Consumer Marketing, Franchise Marketing, Retail, etc.)
• Manage budgets on a campaign, quarter, and annual level and track all paid social media spend
• Bachelor's degree required
• 4+ years working in a digital/social media capacity, with an emphasis on paid social media
• Expert knowledge of the self-service buying tools of all major social platforms
• Experience using GoogleAds for YouTube buying and search
• Experience running acquisition or other growth marketing campaigns
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative team player who excels at building relationships
• Passion for Nickelodeon and its IP
• Previous experience marketing to children and parents
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong eye for creative
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz58j2-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.