Creative Services Producer
The Weekend Director must have the ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Requirements & Skills:
• BA or BS degree in Communications or Mass Communications with an emphasis on Television Production or related experience
*Related experience will be evaluated by Company management and may be substituted based on one years of experience equals one year of education
• Minimum of two years of television directing experience preferred
• Knowledge of professional audio/video and staging techniques, facilities, and equipment
• Knowledge of audio/video tape storage and archiving procedures
• Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r110k0-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.