- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Traffic Coordinator will primarily serve as inventory control specialist to track and prepare logs for scheduled programming, promotions and commercial inventory.
• Assist with regular maintenance of various station databases and internet systems.
• Coordinate daily and work closely with remote traffic hub and master control hub for inventory, formats, placement, and material delivery.
• Coordinates with other departments to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions, station programming, station reporting and initiatives.
• Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location, and length of program.
• Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material.
• Assigns commercial material to be inserted between programs.
• Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station.
• Maintains program logging and other operational procedures.
• Performs clerical functions as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience with WideOrbit Traffic, WideOrbit Sales and Matrix is a big plus.
• High school diploma.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support of administrative assistance.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.