The Operations Technician has four primary tasks: Newscast Directing, Prompter, Floor Director and Lighting Director
• Manages Studio operations including Robotic Cameras, Lights, Microphones and IFBS for talent.
• Collaborate with the director and studio staff to coordinate the action in the studio
• Builds and decorates the set and/or provides props used for production
• Assist in the installation, operation and maintenance of studio and lighting equipment
• Assist in digital media productions, liaising with appropriate departments
• Directs Newscasts when assigned
• Runs Teleprompter when assigned
• Greets guests that appear on show in a professional manner. Prepares them for Live segments.
Requirements & Skills:
• Degree in Communication or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience
• Experience in television, film, or post production preferred but not required
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options.
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Unlimited earning potential
• High opportunity for career growth with the largest TV station operator in the country.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzjzx-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.