The primary role of the Technical Communications Specialist is to facilitate communications between our Hub Operations and Ingest team internally, as well as clear dialogue with other departments and spoke station clients. The coordinator acts as a central point of contact to ensure critical operational information is distributed and received between the hub and all external entities associated with it.
• Coordinate internal communications between Hup Operations team, Ingest team and Management team.
• Provide effective and clear communication between Hub and Spoke station personnel.
• Coordinate all communications between the Hub teams and Traffic & Programming departments.
• Manage email Inboxes for Operations and Ingest teams.
• Ensure all confirmation communications are completed. This includes ''Day of Air'' log change confirmations to Traffic or Spoke stations as well as log received confirmations to Traffic department.
• Coordinate responses and confirm that any discrepancy report questions are answered promptly and clearly.
• Point person for live broadcast event coordination, non-syndicated local programming and special internally produced local/regional specials
• Strong written communication skills. Must be able to write professional documents, reports, and emails.
• Strong oral communications skills. Must have the ability to provide professional and courteous phone conversations in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be familiar with the MS Office suite.
• Extensive knowledge of broadcast workflows, terms and operational elements with the ability to help explain technical issues to non-technical department staff within group and client base.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3mbx9-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.