Green Bay, WI
Digital Media Coordinator
We Are looking for a digitally minded individual to join WeAreGreenBay.com (WFRV-TV) & UPMatters.com (WJMN-TV) in a temporary part time position.
As a member of the sales team, the Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for development of digital advertising for local advertising clients by designing and implementing digital advertising, contests, and promotional programs.
• Create ad campaigns for WFRV and WJMN's local advertisers.
• Design graphics including banner ads and creative as needed in Photoshop.
• Manage and build digital contests and promotions.
• Basic website maintenance of sales and marketing initiatives.
• Social Media posting of relevant projects.
• Implementation of special digital promotions.
• Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
Requirements & Skills:
Education: BA, BS, Associates degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred; Proficiency in graphic design in PhotoShop required.
• Experience or knowledge in digital ad graphic design.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight, aggressive deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
• Ability to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities.
• Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision.
• Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential.
• HTML5 experience is a plus.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.