Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
WTAJ is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Coordinator to support the WTAJ Sales team. We're looking for a motivated individual who wants to build a career in digital media sales. As a member of WTAJ sales team, the Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to digital advertising campaigns. If you are a self-starter, enjoy setting & reaching goals, and want to help local businesses reach their marketing goals, we want to invest in YOU.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (you will learn during training):
• Previous experience in administration or coordinator position
• Experience in Digital Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Media, or Advertising a plus
• Works with advertising clients and station personnel to develop effective advertising copy
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative; self-starter who is organized and able to work without close supervision and under tight deadlines
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (a must)
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML5 experience is a plus
• Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Strong data entry and analytical skills
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Arts, Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Minimum one year experience in marketing preferred.
Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Excellent communication skills
Positive attitude, detail oriented, good multitasking and organizational skills
Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP)
Adobe Creative Suite (HTML5 a plus)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92np9-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.