The Client Success Manager is a consultative digital marketing lead for Nexstar's largest strategic advertisers. The CSM partners with the Media Strategy team on pre-sale client pitches, then collaborates with Sales on successful post-sale client management and flawless campaign activation. The CSM serves as the Strategic lead on their accounts, overseeing campaign set up, collaborating with operations teams on fulfillment and optimization, and providing reporting with strategic insights and analysis to the clients. The CSM tells data-driven stories about campaign performance with a focus on client retention and campaign renewals as key performance indicators for the success of this role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Client Management:
• Manage accounts from strategic planning through campaign reconciliation and wrap up, with primary ownership of the post-sale phases of the campaign lifecycle.
• Lead client kick-off calls and establish campaign timelines.
• Build strong relationships with Sales and Clients.
• Campaign Management:
• Review and organize client assets for Activation teams to set up and launch the campaign successfully.
• Monitor campaign pacing and performance, alerting activation team on questions.
• Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Expertly speaks to Search / PPC campaigns, Programmatic Display and Video, and Social campaigns providing thoughtful analysis and recommendations.
• Ensure campaigns meet client KPIs, with an end focus on retention, renewal and growth.
• Resolve campaign issues in a proactive and timely manner, utilizing resources effectively and QAing technical issues when needed.
• Strategic Reporting and Analysis
• Prepare campaign reports that tell data-driven stories to clients with thoughtful insights, including monthly reports and wrap decks.
• Customize and present client-facing reporting Dashboards.
• Recommend pixel strategies that will drive site and campaign KPIs.
• Reports to Associate Director, Client Success.
• As part of a small team, it's imperative that the CSM is flexible and adaptable, with an eye towards finding solutions, solving problems and getting things done. This applies both to client work, and internally as a member of the Strategic Accounts team.
• Intrinsic and unwavering sense of accountability and ownership, taking personal pride in doing the best possible work to exceed client and sales expectations.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills; articulate, straightforward, engaging, and effective.
• Highly empathetic to the needs of the client and sales contacts, as well as fellow team members.
• Well-versed in Digital Strategy, understanding industry standards and best practices. Excited to keep learning about new developments.
• Comfortable with change: adaptable, agile, able to pivot to reflect changing processes and technology, industry evolution, and client requirements.
• Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, with an established system for tracking campaign tasks, requests and client communications.
• Seeks opportunities to take on new and additional responsibilities as part of ongoing learning and growth.
• Values diversity, with an open-minded outlook and respect for differing backgrounds and opinions.
• Committed to playing an active role on our team while having fun along the way.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience in the following areas is a plus:
• Native platforms, e.g., Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Google Ads, YouTube, DSPs
• Data visualization tools, e.g., Tapclicks, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc.
• Working with external vendors
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (marketing or advertising preferred), or equivalent experience. Minimum of 2 years' experience in Account/Campaign Management or Media Planning/Buying for digital media, preferably at an agency.
Training/Equipment: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), Data Visualization Tools, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, DSPs, DFP/Google Ad Manager, Asana, Slack, Zoom
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced office environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy77j0-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.