• Be a trusted advisor for clients, break down the strategies and how they will impact the business.
• Provide creative solutions and create custom presentations for client meetings
• Communicate the benefits of broadcast reach, content, search marketing (SEM/SEO), targeted display, retargeting, reputation management, content marketing, mobile marketing, social media, and email marketing.
• Provide fulfillment across multiple platforms.
• Meet goals
Requirements & Experience:
• 2-3 years of marketing or business experience, digital media experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Working experience of Google Analytics, DFP is a plus!
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Nexstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply visit: Nexstar.tv
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kx28-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.