NewsNation is looking for a hardworking, creative and proactive Production Assistant. The position will be based in Chicago.
Involvement in all daily show procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production
Work closely with producers to conduct and compile research for host and producers.
Work closely with producers and associate producers to edit video and prepare graphics.
Assist with guests who will appear on air.
Perform administrative tasks for host as assigned.
• Minimum 6 months TV experience including internships in a news or talk show environment
• Knowledge and experience editing video
• Knowledge of ENPS preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
• Commitment to being a self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent knowledge of current events and politics
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure
• Must have the ability to handle multiple projects or assignments with attention to detail
• Must thrive in a collaborative work environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznekq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.