Program Manager, Technical Dubbing
Los Angeles, CA
At Netflix's Creative Studio Ad Lab, our mission is to revolutionize and optimize our off-service creative marketing, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover Netflix and Netflix titles through advertising.
We are looking for a driven, strategic Video Editor to edit and produce video pieces for off-service creative testing and experimentation. You will explore and create new types of digital video and promotional content - playing with tone, formats, graphics, sound, and themes for advertising platforms and channels. In addition, you will be integral to thinking through and optimizing our video production strategies and workflows and working with cross-functional partners (producers, creative directors, audio designers, etc) to do so.
You will be part of a new and growing team that's rethinking and exploring how brands can reach and appeal to new markets and users through content, marketing, brand and product innovation. The role will report to the Ad Lab Manager.
In this role you will...
• In this role you will...
• Partner closely with Creatives/Creative Strategists on proof-of-concept video development and editing work. Act as the POC and go-to-expert/maker for video on Ad Lab
• Partner closely with Creative Leads and Physical Production on live shoots and live production
• Lead and/or partner with freelancers and/or agencies to scale creative as needed for testing purposes
• Lead and optimize our video/video production workflows and workstreams
• Maintain and share the latest knowledge of the latest cutting edge of video and editing softwares and technologies
• You are a curious ideator, creator, innovator who constantly seeks new challenges and loves to think outside the box
• You are a creative self-starter who has the ability to spearhead, lead, and manage a creative project from completion to end (timelines, etc.)
• 8+ years video / video editing experience (studio, agency, freelance, or in-house)
• Strong narrative and storytelling skills
• Experience optimizing video and production workflows
• Expertise in non-linear editing platforms - primarily Adobe Premiere
• Experience with live video shoot production and technologies
• Experience with sound design/mixing/finishing and color correction
• Familiarity and experience working on editorial, content marketing, social and digital marketing, and/or advertising
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape
• Passion for content, art, new media and/or entertainment
• Ability to shoot content (videography and/or DP work) is a plus
• Basic knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (After Effects).
• Strong network of freelance talent a plus