Senior Software Engineer, Content Acquisition Engineering
Remote / Virtual
As one of the largest content producers, Netflix Studio earned the most Emmy nominations and produced more films than any other studio. For the studio to continue to scale and produce quality content, various business teams in the Studio, Marketing, and Creative production work closely with Product partners to innovate and develop applications to support the studio operations.
In the role of Technical Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for providing a quick/short-term solution to automate a highly manual process until the features are evaluated and incorporated into the enterprise application ecosystem. You will analyze the business users' needs, then design and develop an application or leverage existing technology with customized enhancements to provide a solution.
You belong in this team if:
• You are passionate about solving problems and love every aspect of the full-stack software development life cycle.
• You enjoy building prototypes and short-term solutions to help improve and empower users to innovate on business workflow.
• You are comfortable with developing solutions at all technical levels, from writing scripting to building a custom app.
• You are able to pivot and iterate quickly to implement the solution, and also share the learnings with the partnering teams
• You are highly collaborative and great at building strong partnerships with the business stakeholders, product managers, and engineering teams.
• You have a keen eye for identifying use case patterns and the opportunity to build high leverage solutions.
• 4-5 years of experience in full-stack development and comfortable working with React, Nodejs, Python, and Java.
• Experience with API (GraphQL, REST, gRPC) integrations.
• Keen understanding of database model and SQL queries.
• Able to work independently and drive results.
• A passion for learning and working effectively in a nimble environment.
Bonus if you have experience with:
• Google Apps Scripts
• Google G Suite APIs
• studio/marketing environment