Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. Our mission is to entertain the world and we are constantly innovating to bring the best stories from around the world to our members. With the incredible launch of our ad supported model, we are now working toward providing more choices for consumers and a premium brand experience for advertisers.
Netflix is now seeking a Sr. Manager of Account Management who will be responsible for leading and overseeing our Account Management team which functions as a strategic partner to sales leading pre-to-post sale campaign execution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for partnering with sales leaders on all pitch-to-pay processes and workflows to maximize revenue and ensuring our clients have exceptional experiences with Netflix. The Account Management team partners with many cross-functional teams including Sales, Ad Ops, Product, Research, Marketing, etc. on all aspects of the campaign lifecycle. This role will work closely with the ad sales leadership teams across APAC to identify and implement efficient workstreams while also establishing strong relationships internally and externally with Agencies and Advertisers.
• Lead and manage a team of Account Managers responsible for pre-to-post sale campaign execution in partnership with Sales Partners
• Serve as a key stakeholder in developing efficient pitch-to-pay systems, process and workflows for streamlined and effective sales operations
• Partner with Sales Leaders to develop and execute sales strategies and packaging to meet revenue targets and drive business growth, with a focus on the APAC based Ads business
• Collaborate with global counterparts ensuring that Account Management processes and workflows are consistently enabled across all markets
• Partner with cross-functional teams including Ad Ops, Product, Research, Ads Marketing, etc. on key projects & initiatives as we build and scale our Advertising Business
• Provide regular updates to senior leadership on client feedback, campaign performance, optimization recommendations, booking trends, etc.
• Work closely with FP&A on ensuring accurate revenue forecasting, reporting, upfront tracking, etc.
• Ability to navigate escalations and drive long-term solutions to proactively address future concerns
• Partner with the global management team on training and education strategies for Account Management including onboarding and ongoing learning & development
• Analyze sales data to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
• Establish and maintain relationships with key clients and media agencies
We're Looking for:
• 10+ years of experience in Account Management and/or Sales Planning functions in the digital media industry, with a focus on video advertising
• English is mandatory for this role, and proficiency in Japanese will be viewed as a significant advantage.
• Strong leadership and team management skills with a proven track record of leading large teams across multiple countries
• Excellent understanding of Sales Operations and pitch-to-pay systems and workflows
• Deep knowledge of digital media sales, including Direct IO, Programmatic Advertising and CTV
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities with the ability to make data digestible for cross-functional stakeholders
• Familiarity with industry tools and software, including ad servers, DSPs, and CRM systems
• Deep understanding of Advertising Measurement vendors
If you have a passion for entertainment and a desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, we would love to hear from you. Come join us and help us entertain the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re3by0-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.