The Corporate Systems Engineering (CoSE) team at Netflix is focused on improving the employee experience, collaboration, and productivity of our global employees and support teams. We provide a wide portfolio of enterprise systems and software as a service (SaaS) from Active Directory and Google Workspace to Zendesk and Slack. As a centralized engineering team responsible for helping Netflix employees with how they work, we aim to remove friction, simplify workflows by increasing automation, and provide technical solutions so they can focus on bringing engaging stories to our members all over the world.
Ever develop Slack bots that serve tens of thousands of employees? Or have you set up Zendesk to integrate with Workday, Jira, or other systems before? Maybe you've published your own custom Google extensions, marketplace add-ons, or are you just an expert with the Google Drive API? We'd love to meet you.
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer experienced with custom development, bots, and integrations to help build on top of our enterprise SaaS offerings to extend beyond its core functionalities. As Netflix continues to scale, so has our demand for simplifying and automating workflows to meet the needs of our internal teams, partners, and external users. You will work closely with other Senior System Engineers, technical program managers, third-party vendors, and business stakeholders across all of Netflix to develop solutions to meet their immediate needs and solve their long-term goals. You will simplify and automate business workflows by developing self-service tools, leveraging internal and external APIs, and build custom integrations to enhance the interoperability and usability of our enterprise SaaS portfolio.
• Be the engineering expert on our wide array of enterprise SaaS applications
• Own the automation and user life cycle for our portfolio, including but not limited to on/offboarding for access, licensing, and data management
• Develop and build custom bots and integrations
• Automate manual workflows and redundant processes
• Develop, deploy, and test API integrations with internal and external platforms and services
• Partner with business stakeholders to understand their challenges and develop solutions
• Fully document engineered solutions, workflows, and create runbooks
• Participate in team on-call rotation
Desired skills and background:
• Experience with API integrations
• Experience with SAML/SSO (Ping) and OAuth flows
• Experiencing working with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
• Knowledge of best practices around data and engineering security
Bonus if you have experience with:
• Front end and/or full-stack end-to-end development experience
• Hands-on experience managing large Google Workspace, Slack, or Zendesk infrastructures at scale
• Knowledge of Google Admin SDK and Google APIs
• Experience developing custom Slack apps/bots
• Experience deploying or administering enterprise ticketing systems
• Experiencing managing enterprise SaaS applications such as Adobe, DocuSign, O365
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pvkv-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.