Netflix is reinventing how the world watches television.
Over 200 million members around the globe enjoy our award-winning movies and TV shows, but most of our growth still lies ahead.
The Acquisition UI team is responsible for continuously improving the customer lifecycle to better attract and retain members. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test who is passionate about product experiences and is focused on delivering high quality code quickly.
As a member of the Acquisition UI team, you will be responsible for the primary entry points across the Web, Android, iOS, and TV for new members as Netflix continues to expand globally. You will partner very closely with the UX design and product management teams to rapidly innovate on and A/B test new concepts that improve our core acquisition and retention metrics. Check out our Growth Engineering Panel discussion
What Sets You Apart
• You have a tester mindset, be curious and come up with interesting test scenarios
• You have deep expertise in software testing via automation, particularly with web, TV, native mobile based applications(iOS, Android - Nice to have)
• You have practical experience writing code in at least one scripting/programming language
• You are creative in applying proven tools/test framework (Selenium) as well as crafting new solutions to challenging problems
• You have excellent debugging skills in diagnosing issues in a multi-tier web architecture
• You work closely with cross-functional partners to communicate impact and understand business requirements
• You are self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for both the business and the tech
• Big impact - Opportunity to impact products that tens of millions of customers use every single day
• Data driven - We use A/B testing to drive feature and product decisions
• Speed - We move quickly and iterate rapidly, taking ideas from concept to reality in weeks, not months
• Growth - Learn from other selfless leaders around you, and mentor others
• Stunning colleagues - Work with amazing talent on every project
• Inclusive - We embrace different backgrounds, perspectives, and styles because it helps us make better decisions
• Distinctive culture - we live by our values, learn more about our unique culture
Meet Some folks on the team
• Jessica Kahn - Jess leads the Experimentation engineering team in Acquisition UI. She long ago figured out she could get much bigger and better things done by helping her colleagues to thrive and achieve at work, and has loved leading teams ever since.
• Jacques Favreau - Jacques is a Senior UI Engineer on the Experimentation team with Acquisition UI. He's worked across the Member, Platform, and Acquisition teams over the last six years at Netflix and is an advocate for accessible UI and strict APIs.
• Vishal Mishra - Vishal is a Senior Software Test Engineer on the Experimentation team within Acquisition UI. He is a strong advocate for high quality user experience in our products and focuses on growth initiatives across all platforms - Web, TV & Mobile.
• Willian Martins - Willian is a Senior UI Engineer on the Experimentation team within Acquisition UI. He works on the Acquisition experimentation initiatives on TV and Web platforms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykwyp-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.