It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. We are looking for a Senior Technology Auditor to perform compliance (SOX, PCI DSS), technology, and integrated audits for Netflix. This position is based in Los Gatos, California.
• Assist in all phases (planning, fieldwork, and reporting) of the IT SOX Program which includes but is not limited to performing walkthroughs, testing (ITGCs, Application controls, IPE testing, SOC review, etc), and communicating results to stakeholders.
• Partnering with Engineering stakeholders to evaluate system implementation for continued SOX compliance by performing SOX readiness procedures.
• Audit technology process around home-grown systems and 3rd party systems. In most cases, execute procedures that provide control assurance through code review.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders to build trust and credibility.
• Identify improvements and automation opportunities to increase efficiency and impact of audit procedures.
• Collaborate with external auditors on an ongoing basis to ensure continued alignment and timely completion of agreed-upon milestones.
• Assist with the risk assessments, scoping, and planning activities for technology and integrated audits.
• Assist with annual PCI Compliance assessment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Business or related fields
• 4+ years experience under your belt, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of public accounting or internal audit experience
• Strong grasp of basic technology concepts (infrastructure, applications, etc)
• Knowledge of IT auditing processes/procedures
• Proficient in using computer software (e.g., SQL, EXCEL, Microstrategy, Tableau) and cloud ERP systems (e.g. Workday)
• Working knowledge of cloud-based systems and compliance in cloud environment
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), sound judgment in analyzing problems, with proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating technology and internal controls
• Highly detail-oriented along with the ability to deliver high quality work products
• Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
• Able to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate discussions with management regarding audit findings and implementation of corrective actions
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks including COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc
• Self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• CISA, CIA, and Big 4 consulting experience is a plus
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p310-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.