Local Originals - Creative Coordinator
We are seeking a Production Manager or Coordinator to join the Anime Creative function to manage our newly formed team that will focus on developing original anime content with high-profile creators.
Responsibilities include operational tasks related to managing the creative team, and to manage and coordinate the physical space/room where the creators will work. The position will work closely with our Creative, Production, and various internal teams to ensure efficient delivery of creatives.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a position that requires someone with strong communication skills, a proactive and positive thinker, able to exercise good judgment, initiative, and has a passion for Anime and production process.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Planning how to allocate the creative resource for projects
• Tracking day-to-day tasks for each creators (using Shotgun and Google ecosystem)
• Managing and solving any production related issues
• Coordinating and following up on the internal creative review sessions
• Managing and Organizing the various creative materials in the Creators' room
• Managing all the creative data securely stored
Administrative Responsibilities (working closely with cross-functional teams)
• Managing project budget and handling the payment (with Finance team)
• Managing Human Resource related issue (including Visa) and contracts (with Legal and HR)
• Software / hardware management (with Tech team)
• Security and risk management (with Facility team)
• Coordinating the translators and interpreters
• Communicating with external production studios
• Reporting and sharing any information with cross-functional teams.
• Becoming the point-of-contact for fellowship programs
• Production management experience at Anime/Animation studios
• Minimum understanding and knowledge of anime specific technical terms and workflows
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Detail-oriented with strength in schedule management and data organization
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly, and able to multitask
• Willingness to travel, as external conditions permits
• Fluent in both English and Japanese
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with both internal and external cross-functional business partners
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Experience of Shotgun operation