The Global Media Strategy team is responsible for working with our marketing teams around the world to develop best practices, connect paid media to our overall marketing strategy, explore and leverage key media partners, connect shared strategies, and scale campaigns and ideas.
Also, the Media Strategy Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of paid social campaigns for our films, series, brand campaigns as well as setting strategic guidance and best practices around the use of paid social. Other tasks will include, consulting and managing ongoing media partnerships, helping evaluate and develop new opportunities with media partners.
• 6+ years managing and developing a strategy for media campaigns including campaign execution
• An understanding of the place of paid media in the larger campaign planning process
• An ability to represent Netflix and work closely with key external partners, negotiating deals and leveraging opportunities
• Good working knowledge and relationship with key media owners across India
• Knowledge in Facebook, Twitter & YouTube's ad management platforms
• Well versed in paid social best practices, including channel-specific creative formats
• Highly detail-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
• Strong grasp of the overall marketing ecosystem and specifically the role that digital media and paid social plays within
• Up to date with new and emerging social platforms (Ie: TikTok) and innovative industry trends
• Work hand in hand with the regional media teams on title level paid social strategy and goals in order to make informed recommendations around targeting, platforms, creative formats, and budget allocation
• Partner with the marketing strategy team on campaign success evaluation as well as strategic principles and guidelines that are in line with our marketing goals
• Serve as a platform expert across various paid social channels with the ability to advise cross-functional teams on audience demos, targeting capabilities, and creative formats
• Work with key stakeholders at Facebook, Google, Twitter, and other digital partners on ways to best leverage their platforms and opportunities for scalable digital innovation
• Act as a resource to the country marketing teams to provide best practices and recommendations with a focus on ways to execute breakthrough creative concepts across media partners
• End-to-end planning, set up, and execution of paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
• Provide feedback to partner teams on tooling needs for campaign planning & execution efficiency
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
• Continually seek out innovative ways to make our brand shine within the media ecosystem
• When necessary; Explore, plan, and buy across the India ecosystem (Online/Offline media)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv797n-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.