At Netflix, we are hyper-focused on continually innovating, growing impact and finding new paths to entertain the world. It's an exciting time to be part of a team that is contributing to making consumers aware of the top-quality content that we bring to subscribers globally.
Title Operations' core focus is to launch titles efficiently and effectively by ensuring readiness across the entire suite of assets (content A/V, subtitles, dubbed audio, promotional videos and imagery, metadata). The team accomplishes this by ensuring milestones are hit, risks are mitigated when there are exceptions to standardized workflows, all while project-managing and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Netflix is seeking an experienced people leader to lead a growing team of Title Project Managers based in Amsterdam. You will be part of a larger Creative Production Operations leadership team who innovates approaches to tooling, vendors and quality assurance so that we can work smarter; increasing efficiency and quality.
As this position is based in our largest regional office, your role will extend to become a representative of the Product organization, educating and advocating for Product with local stakeholders but also being a champion for regional needs. You will need to develop strong relationships with our colleagues in Content, Post Production, Marketing and Publicity in order to positively influence title launches.
If you're smart, resourceful, confident, highly competent-and mature enough not to have an ego. You thrive in balancing the left brain with right, creativity with project management, innovation with technology. You're a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback and you want to make an impact in the world of entertainment by leading a strong team of project managers. We'd like to hear from you.
• Inspire your team with the vision and business goals for the larger org and for Netflix
• Own strategic planning, prioritization and implementation for your own team's vision and goals
• Effectively communicate context, priorities (and trade-offs) to your team and partner teams
• Support your team as a resource for escalations and remove roadblocks
• Drive change and lead the team through change that will scale the business
• Encourage and model risk taking, data-informed decision making, and constant innovation
• Advocate on behalf of the team and build strong bridges with cross-functional partners
• Mentor team members in their personal and professional development by matching them to opportunities and providing consistent feedback
• Develop and empower leads on your team (who could lead on your behalf)
• At least 10+ years of people and organizational management, working across EMEA regions
• A proven track record of leading high performing teams and improving operations in a product-centric digital company, displayed by a data-driven approach to problem-solving
• Relationship management know-how across internal teams from business to marketing to engineering and Product, as well as external partners
• A hunger to learn all things Product and apply the operational scale to those areas
• Clear communication and ability to manage expectations
• Success in leading teams through change and driving change
• A curiosity to learn other parts of the business that will better inform yours
• A mindset bent toward constant process improvement
• The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values
• Experience working in the Middle East or Turkey is a definite plus
• See what our Culture is like
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of Product and Netflix titles from all over EMEA creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• You have an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
You know you are successful if:
• Your team feels empowered to own their decisions and body of work and can communicate trade offs/Product risks effectively
• Operations improve year on year, measured through metrics
• Partner teams understand the value you and your team provides
• Your team feels inspired and understands how their work contributes to larger goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8now-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.