Vice President, Environmental Health & Safety
Los Angeles, CA
We don't need to tell you that Netflix is everywhere. Chances are you're watching Netflix right now. What you might not know is just how much goes into building the world's leading Internet TV network, with over 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. It is the intersection of award winning entertainment and cutting edge technology, woven together by our Freedom and Responsibility culture and powered by some of the most innovative and collaborative talent in the world. At the center of this is the Netflix Talent team, who are responsible for identifying, attracting and developing Netflix's team of stunning colleagues.
Learning and seeking to improve ourselves as stunning colleagues is a continuous journey. It means staying curious about our business, working through every aspect of our culture as we approach our work, and readily sharing our knowledge and expertise with our peers. As our organization grows and scales, the needs of our people are rapidly changing. We thoughtfully invest in the development of our people to ensure all colleagues can thrive and perform at their best. The responsibility of growth and development of our employees and leaders is shared between Netflix and all our employees.
We are currently growing our Learning & Development team within Talent. As a Manager, Learning & Organization Development in close collaboration and partnership with a variety of internal partners you will support and drive the execution of the Global Learning & Organization Development strategy and all things learning and organization development. Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
Organization Development (Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development)
• Creating, leveraging and implementing organization development interventions across the business function that you support.
• Working autonomously to partner with the HRBPs to design and facilitate team building/effectiveness interventions and offsites for intact teams.
• Collaborating with HRBPs and Inclusion & Diversity partners to support change management, business and cultural transformation efforts.
Learning and Development (Instructional Design + Program Management + Facilitation)
• Partnering closely with leadership and HRBPs to identify and align on learning needs, strategies and tactics.
• Designing, developing and implementing learning strategies and programs that will address business needs, identifying learning needs as well as helping to navigate Netflix's unique culture.
• Facilitating learning and development across multiple delivery mediums, including in-person training, virtual training, e-learning, and innovative strategies as well as creating ways to assess impact and success.
• Strong ''stage presence'' and solid command of audiences large and small. Comfortable facilitating discussions on ambiguous or challenging topics. Can unify and focus a room to gain buy-in and consensus on highly contentious subjects while keeping participants engaged and supported.
• Building relationships with key stakeholders, understanding the goals and strategies of the organization and function, and how individual, team, management and leadership performance impacts the performance of the organization.
• When needed, perform needs assessments and analyses to identify and prioritize opportunities to identify and improve gaps in behavior-based, skill-based, and knowledge-based competencies.
• Setting clear expectations for the development and implementation of learning and organization development solutions with stakeholders and partners
• Trusted advisor and thought partner to functional/organizational leadership and HRBPs.
Requirements for the role:
• Experience in Training, Human Resources Leadership Development, Talent Development / Talent Management, Organizational Development or related field
• Strong instructional design/adult learning principles, to deliver learning and organization development programs and interventions
• Strong project planning, project management, and project integration skills.
• Experience using survey and assessment tools to identify business needs and measure effectiveness of solutions
• Proven exceptional group process and facilitation skills