It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. We are looking for a Program Manager to support our Environmental, Health & Safety team as we continue to provide a safe & secure environment. This role is part of the Real Estate, Workplace, Safety & Security (CREWS) organization.
As part of the global EHS function, you will be responsible for leveraging your organization & management skills to ensure our team remains highly aligned, productive, and efficient. You will be the key leader responsible for ensuring programs & projects achieve stated goals & objectives. This requires close collaboration & partnership with a wide variety of internal partner functions throughout all program phases of in-flight projects.
You are genuine, creative, self-motivated, and comfortable operating with ambiguity in a demanding & fast-paced environment. You are a leader who can clearly communicate across all levels of internal & external stakeholders.
This role will be based in Los Angeles and reports to Netflix's Global Director of EHS.
• Partner with the Regional EHS leads to understand regional/local needs and deliver corporate, studio and events global guidelines and resources across the globe.
• Establish & maintain tools, reporting, and systems to drive effective & efficient alignment across our global EHS teams.
• Lead efforts to establish workflows, programs, and mechanisms focused on compliance and EHS.
• Develop, roll-out, and manage programs that will be leveraged by the global & regional teams in support of baseline risk assessment, incident reporting and management, ergonomics, SOP's and general playbooks for Corporate, Studio and Event operations.
• In partnership with Regional EHS Leads develop a Global EHS playbook for the execution of corporate, studio and event activities.
• In partnership with EHS leadership, ensure major efforts have clear critical path schedules identified and that we are effectively making progress to move these efforts forward.
• In partnership with EHS leaders & colleagues, support the roll-out of global cross-departmental efforts & projects.
• Maintain alignment across individual project stakeholders and respective business functions to ensure requirements and deliverables are accurately defined and tracked through the life cycle of the program.
• Manage and assess program strengths, analyze program risks, and identify areas for improvement as they arise over the course of the program life cycle.
• Highly aligned with cross functional partners including workplace leaders, studio operations, event leads and senior stakeholders.
• Drive key strategies to enable improved EHS performance while addressing legacy risks and liabilities.
• In partnership with Regional EHS leads, establish regional partnerships with EHS engineers, consultants, and contractors.
• Review and aggregate global EHS activities for continuous improvement, reporting and communication to leadership within Netflix.
• Significant proven experience in Environmental, Health and Safety with a track record of increasing scope, responsibility and complexity, preferably at a multinational company.
• Demonstrated experience with change management and program management practices including lifecycles, governance, and stakeholder management with the ability to achieve the desired outcomes of the program.
• Provent ability to lead a cross functional team in a diverse and fast paced environment.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to address conflict, influence decision making, and foster teamwork across multiple teams and levels in an organization.
• Ability to clearly communicate updates to an executive leadership team.
• Comfortable leading large cross functional initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen
• Master's of Science degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health & Safety, or a related discipline.
• Professional EHS certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, etc.), Chartered IOSH Membership or other related certification a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic team, whose primary aim is to freely share knowledge, while expanding a vibrant global safety culture that encourages all to ''Netflix Safely''.
• Experience partnering with risk managers, loss control executives and insurance underwriters to resolve loss prevention issues
• Proficient with Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), leveraged to convey complex ideas with practiced ease.
• Experience working with EHS Management software and common report tools (e.g. Tableau).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx6k5o-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.