HR Business Partner
As a Customer Service function, the Intraday team is responsible for the real-time management and support of multiple contact centers which encompasses ensuring the contact centers are running optimally to maximize efficiencies, reduce overhead, and protect and deliver on KPIs.
Netflix has a great opportunity for a Workforce Management Intraday Analyst supporting our APAC Customer Service footprint. As an Intraday Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring agent activities, providing recommendations to achieve SLA/ASA and efficiency goals, and executing short-term adjustments to forecasts while ensuring the integrity of data within our systems of record. You will collaborate and deliver tailored messaging to cross-functional peers, multiple levels of leadership, and our vendor partners to balance productivity and performance across APAC and Global English. The ability to identify emerging trends, measure and mitigate impacts to the business, audit multiple systems, and provide timely and impactful feedback through clear and concise written and verbal communication is critical. The ideal candidate must be proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Intraday real time monitoring of service levels for all queues at all sites
• Real-time monitoring of sites' adherence to scheduled requirements
• Facilitate daily syncs with vendor partners to align on current day's performance objectives
• Review, coordinate, and approve Extra Hours and VTO
• Research contact volume anomalies and delve into the 'why' behind the data
• Proactively distill and analyze data, charts, and graphs into actionable insights & recommendations to stakeholders
• Efficiently optimize breaks and partner with vendor RTA teams to efficiently schedule offline activities
• Reforecast intraday volume and AHT based on current trends
• Leverage Business Insights tools (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI) to identify and track trends or outliers that will impact the business
• Manage outage announcements and partner with Technical Research Analysts for Help Center banners
What We Are Looking For
• 1+ year of WFM experience
• Fundamental understanding and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology
• 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as: Calabrio Teleopti, Aspect WFM, Nice IEX, Genesys WFM, or Verint WFM
• Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (e.g. creating spreadsheets, v- or x-lookups, index/match, pivot-tables, etc.)
• English fluency (written and verbal)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5b690-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.