Recruiter - Game Products
Los Angeles, CA
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Memo and Long-Term View to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
This position is part of the Employee Services (ES) team based in LA supporting Animation, which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. This hire will be a key player, interacting with animation production employees daily to address their employment questions and needs. The role supports the main functions within the ES Generalist team: onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, data+analysis, and compliance. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive improvements in the animation production employee experience, aligned with our culture.
• Frontline support in timely response to Animation employee and Studio leadership requests via ticketing systems.
• Work closely with Cross Functional Teams (Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Accounting and IT)
• Host Orientation sessions for new hires
• Host Training sessions for Cross Functional Teams
• Provide support for animation production employees ensuring a great experience.
• Identify and implement improvements that result in increased efficiency.
• Audit current employee databases (Airtable and ESN) to ensure interactivity with upcoming employee database (Workday) with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Organize and facilitate new hire orientation(s) to create an awesome animation production employee experience while partnering closely with our NTech (IT) and Workplace services teams.
• Oversee compliance requirements such as I-9 verification.
• Help animation production employees to fully understand their benefits including complex 401(k) questions and tricky healthcare inquiries. Partner with our benefit providers to triage and resolve claims while ensuring accurate data flows are maintained on our benefit records.
• Coach animation production employees and managers through conversations about parental leave and other life events with empathy and professionalism.
• Work cross functionally across productions, production finance, Talent and others to confirm employee rate changes, transfers, start & end dates.