Video Editor, Product Video
Netflix Creative Studio helps stories find their fans through the creation of world class video and imagery on the Netflix global platform. We're looking for a Designer to join our team.
As Designer you will be partnering with the internal team, creative Producers and freelancers to create visually stunning and effective artwork for titles within the Netflix member experience. This unique opportunity blends hands on design, art direction and project management in a fully autonomous environment.
If you're smart, resourceful, confident, highly competent and mature enough not to have an ego. You thrive balancing left brain with right, creativity with project management, innovation with technology. You're a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback and you want to make an impact in the world of entertainment, we'd like to hear from you.
About the Job
• Create assets first hand to represent Netflix titles on service
• Collaborate with other designers / agencies and provide creative feedback and art direction
• Innovate and implement personal workflows
• Build strong relationships with both technical and creative partners
• Manage projects and timelines from kickoff to completion
• Track details of project development and meet delivery timelines.
• Balance quality creative and project management
• Embrace working with limited assets
• Find solutions
• Evolve and grow with Netflix and be motivated by being a part of the team
The Right Stuff
• 7+ years working within a creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand
• The ideal candidate will have experience creating key art (movie posters) or other forms of entertainment artwork (for example DVD / CD Cover art).
• Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment with many moving parts
• Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required)
• Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space
• Experienced in all aspects of creative project management from kickoff to completion
• Passionate about producing data-informed, measurably effective artwork
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
• A good sense of humor
• A love of movies and TV shows
• Curious about technology and comfortable with tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ywwy-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.