Director Marketing - Nordics
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Experience Manager (CEM) to help manage our partner network and drive our EMEA Customer Service strategy forward as we continue to expand our footprint. The CEM will share responsibility for our outsourced Customer Service (CS) operations for the EMEA region with other CEMs. You are a true allrounder with great leadership and collaboration skills who brings the perspective, approach, and knowledge (of tooling, technology, analytics, processes, and the industry as a whole) required to achieve operational consistency and excellence globally, as well as maximal value to the business.
You will report directly to the Director of Netflix Customer Service, EMEA.
Success in this role will be measured through your ability to drive Netflix CS performance and value proposition to be the best in our network and industry, while also building a culturally aligned team dirven to provide an excellent customer experience and increasingly added value to the business through cross-functional collaboration.
• Partner and Performance Management:
*Manage and maintain an excellent relationship with our partners.
*Manage and drive our partners within the EMEA region to deliver excellent service.
*Manage and analyze performance across all EMEA languages, sites, and channels.
*Launch, build, and scale vendors in EMEA.
*Define and develop standards of service excellence to achieve through high touch culture, guidance, and accountability.
*Build a culture which supports our primary aim to deliver an amazing customer experience anchored on the Netflix global values.
*Negotiate and coordinate commercial agreements.
• Strategy, Initiatives, and Collaboration:
*Actively contribute to and execute against regional strategy and clearly communicate direction and expectations to the partner network.
*Collaborate closely and proactively cross-functionally and within the global team.
*Spearhead and drive improvement initiatives that allow us to uplift our service and customer experience and identify best practices to share across the CS network.
*Exercise critical thinking skills by finding meaningful patterns and insights when assessing partner performance and customer experience.
*Translate those findings into feedback to partners and/or to the business while ensuring accountability during execution.
*Drive to innovate, and use technology and data to improve the customer experience.
• Strong experience in Customer Services and/or Operations management, including senior leadership in an international environment.
*Business Process Outsourcing experience is strongly preferred.
*Experience in managing medium to large scale operations preferred.
• Proven ability to track, measure, and optimize multi-disciplinary operations.
*Business Analysis experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of the EMEA region, having worked with an EMEA scope.
*Knowledge of the CEE subregion or the META subregion preferred.
• Extensive experience managing and driving customer experience.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Excellent relationship and partnership building skills (both internal and external).
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to interpret and summarize complex performance and consumer data to drive actionable plans that are impactful to the business.
• Good skills presenting reports, trends, and recommendations to the business.
• Strong commercial and strategic insight.
• Knowledge of Customer Experience (CX) management strongly preferred.
• Understanding of SVOD platforms preferred.
• Excellent business English (additional languages preferred).