With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are looking to hire a creative self-starter who loves, lives, and breathes K-Content, to bring stories from Korea to the Asia Pacific region and beyond. You will have a deep understanding of how to support strategic publicity campaigns, the ability to work well with anyone, anywhere, and be excited by creative single/multiple title storytelling, and innovative ideas that spark impactful conversations about K-Content.
Based in Korea, you will be part of the stunning storytellers who understand Korea's entertainment industry with experience working on series and films and want to develop impactful and strategic publicity campaigns. Reporting to the Export Publicity Lead for Korea, the role is required to have excellent cross-functional relationships, and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across talent, showrunners, Korea / Ex-Korea partners, country publicists, and the Ex-Korea press and influencers.
• Coordinate innovative PR campaigns for our Korean originals (series and film) to reach new and existing fans outside Korea
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Ex-Korea media outlets, influencers, talent representatives, talent/showrunners, and our partners
• Tell creative single-title and multi-title storytelling and outside-the-box campaigns that spark conversations.
• Act as a point of contact to coordinate with XF partners (content, production management, marketing, E&P, etc.) to consolidate feedback for multi-title & slate events (e.g-Tudum, See What's next)
• Manage set visits and press conferences. Assist with talent travel needs
• Update and maintain various publicity-related tools, databases, and trackers
• Order supplies and general administration work
• Assist with meeting schedules, facilitation, and note taking
• Assist with issuing POs, processing invoices and payments for vendors
• Having 2-4 years of experience in PR/marketing, the entertainment industry experience is a plus
• Possess strong passion and interest in the entertainment/content industry
• Be able and willing to operate in a global environment
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and thrive in high energy, fast-paced environment
• Have broad experience executing various projects by working well across disciplines
• Fluency & strong writing ability in English and Korean required
The Netflix culture attracts talents who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion, and curiosity. Read our culture memo (available in Korean). If it resonates with you, maybe you're the right person to join our team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5076e-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.