We are looking for an experienced and seasoned Campaign Operations Manager to join our Creative Marketing Production team, overseeing title-level campaign production, creative operations, and project management across our US Series slate. Creative Marketing Production is a center-of-excellence for creative operations, cross-functional project management, and marketing production, working closely with Marketing, Communications, & Product groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 208+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global content.
In this role, you will be a key cross-functional partner, responsible for managing the end-to-end production process & project management for all promotional assets, partnering with our creative, publicity and cross-functional teams. This means that you are a nimble, solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial production & creative operations expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst global, regional and local cross-functional stakeholders -- ensuring all assets are delivered on time, on budget.
In short, you connect the dots...
• Oversee a slate of Netflix US series titles by managing campaign/asset planning and production -- including timelines, project deliverables, resources, and requests.
• Oversee project management across specific campaigns to ensure that we eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks, communicate and enable pivots as needed, and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and global dissemination of assets and deliverables.
• Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing finishing, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline AV, key art and out-of-home, digital, and social creative assets.
• Define due dates and backout timings for asset debuts, ensuring all campaign beats are realistic and feasible
• Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
• Oversee & manage creative production scope, budget, and resources.
• Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational pipelines
• 8+ years of creative project management and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment studio, network, or agency.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, deeply understanding the creative and production process for video (trailers, tv spots, social creative, etc), print/OOH and digital materials.
• Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
• High competency and proven track record of project management for high profile global campaigns.
• Knowledgeable of the ever-evolving advertising landscape
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types with geographically dispersed teams.
• Strategic thought partner and strong team player.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing.
• You are a natural-born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You approach all challenges and obstacles with a solutions-oriented mindset
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87v46-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.