Coordinator, Post Production - Documentary Films
Los Angeles, CA
As Netflix grows, the AV team is building for scale. Netflix is on the hunt for a smart, motivated and creative individual to join the team. The ideal candidate thrives when learning new technology and solving technical challenges. This position will be based out of our Los Angeles site. The AV team supports the design and build of meeting spaces and high-profile events. For meeting spaces, we're responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. We rely on Google Meet with Chromebox for Meetings (CFM) hardware for the virtual meeting experience and build solutions to optimize the experience. The team is highly encouraged to leverage R&D to enhance the user experience, while maintaining efficient designs and an innovative mindset.
• Work closely with the larger AV team, space planning teams, and other cross functional employees to define the technical requirements for a space.
• Assist in the design, build, and management of conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms.
• Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
• Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 troubleshooting support when equipment issues are escalated.
• Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
• Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
• Assist in the development of processes and standards for conference room designs and support across several different environments.
• Clearly communicate and document processes to team, vendors, and partners.
• Minimum 5 years experience with AV design and deployment. CTS, CTS-D certifications desired.
• Experience designing and building meeting spaces from the ground up including acoustics, lighting, and technology.
• Background in corporate conference room technology.
• Experience with designing around Chromebox for Meetings preferred.
• Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow.
• Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP's and Dante/AES microphone systems.
• Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
• Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
• Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs.
• Open to international and domestic travel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1o6x-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.