Los Gatos, CA
Netflix aspires to ''entertain the world'' and reach an even larger audience with its stories. Enter Plans & Pricing SP&A. The Plans & Pricing SP&A team is responsible for informing how to best combine the right set of features and prices to 1) best serve its current and future members and 2) maximize long-term revenue growth. More specifically, the team is tasked with contributing to Netflix's long-term strategies for pricing and tier differentiation. To do this effectively, the role requires constant evaluation of Netflix performance, market research, and market trends.
We collaborate closely with several teams (e.g., Data Science and Engineering, Consumer Insights, other SP&A) to prove guidance to Growth Product. This role will be based in Los Gatos and report to the Senior Manager of Plans & Pricing SP&A.
Candidates are required to be highly analytical and effective communicators. Prior experience in management consulting or an equivalent analytical role is strongly preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently and proactively. She/he/they must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
• Developing frameworks on how to approach complex issues facing the business
• Analyzing historical impacts of plans and pricing changes, as well as recent subscriber performance and external trends, to inform future plans and pricing changes
• Assessing patterns for product usage that can be used to inform better approaches to monetization
• Understanding how changes to product features shift consumer willingness to pay
• Evaluating how future plans and pricing changes will impact Netflix's financials
• 4+ years of experience, ideally in management consulting, investment banking, or similar field
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative analysis that leads to actionable insights
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently
• Adept at managing multiple projects and stakeholders on a regular basis
• Skilled in preparing effective presentations with clear narrative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Excel and google sheets skills (mandatory)
• Proficiency with Tableau and SQL
• MBA a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2852y-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.